This week on FWD, Facebook launches footfall measurement, Twitter investing and acquiring, we continue to be addicted to our Smartphones and prepare for a football shirt that feels your pain. As always, share anything you find interesting at #OMDFWD
- Facebook launching footfall measurement to demonstrate ad effectiveness
- Twitter invests $70m into Soundcloud
- As well as acquiring a machine learning startup to improve image and video quality
- How Mobile browsing has overtaken desktop around the world
- This year’s Reuters Digital News report provides some big insights, including that for the first time, a majority of 18-24-year-olds say that Social Media is their main news source rather than TV
- Users are creating 3 times as many Facebook videos compared to this time last year
- This device turns anything into a keyboard
- You can now target an audience on Twitter by the emoji’s they Tweet
- A Euro’s special. Feel the major moments in your teams on-pitch performance with this responsive football shirt
- In defence of the ‘Uberisation’ of everything
- How are apps evolving?
- 5 trends that are reshaping shopper marketing
And finally…I’m Batman….